- You need three strings of about 30-40 cm in length, 0.5 cm diameter, of twisted paper rope.
- Put the three strings together to form a thicker twisted paper rope, and tape the ends so the three pieces hold together.
- Cover the whole thing with twine, making sure to cover all the tape.
- Once you have covered the rope with twine, leave about 10 to 15 cm of twine, on which you will string plastic beads.
- Tie the other end of the twine to the other end of the twisted paper rope so that you now have somewhat of a full circle.
- Add a quick link right in the middle of the string of beads to hang the swing in the cage.
- Make sure that there are no strings hanging that the bird could get caught in.
All items (1)